MathDiss Database Data Provider Information
database collects metadata of mathematical dissertations from the following data providers:
- TEL – Thèses-En-Ligne
- "TEL is actually a particular 'environment' of HAL. It therefore has the same objective: make scientific documents available to scientists all around the world, rapidly and freely, but with a restriction to PHD thesis and habilitations (HDR, in countries where habilitations exist)." TEL is presented by CCSD - Centre pour la Communication Scientifique Directe.
- EThOS – The Electronic Theses Online Service
- "EThOS is the UK’s national thesis service which aims to maximise the visibility and availability of the UK’s doctoral research theses." EThOS is provided by the British Library.
- Helveticat – the online catalogue of the Swiss National Library
- "Helveticat is the online catalogue of the Swiss National Library (NL) – the specialist library for Helvetica." It also provides an OAI service with a set of "E-Theses" of which mathematical dissertations are extracted.
- ETH E-Collection
- "The ETH E-Collection is the Institutional Repository of the ETH Zurich."
The ETH Zürich (Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich) provides an OAI service for their publications, we collect the set EDISS and extract the mathematical dissertations.
- German National Library
- The German National Library provides several OAI services, among them one for electronic dissertations. We collect the set "dissertations:sg510" referring to the Dewey Decimal Classification 510 for mathematics.
© 2000-2013 MathDiss Database, SUB Göttingen URL: http://MathDiss.MathGuide.de/